Millennium Starr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Lufff animuuuu and mangoooosssss!!

+4
xaeroe
Wack
royaljokar
DrMaxis
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Lufff animuuuu and mangoooosssss!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Lufff animuuuu and mangoooosssss!!

Post  royaljokar Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:18 pm

A good one to start is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, it's godamn 500+chapter thing it's got goin on is pretty ridiculous. That and Steel Ball Run I think is still being updated, though I don't know where it's on right now.
royaljokar
royaljokar
fugly
fugly

Back to top Go down

I Lufff animuuuu and mangoooosssss!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Lufff animuuuu and mangoooosssss!!

Post  royaljokar Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 pm

Another good Manga to start is The Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer and The World God Only Knows.
royaljokar
royaljokar
fugly
fugly

Back to top Go down

Post  xaeroe Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:52 am

royaljokar wrote:A good one to start is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, it's godamn 500+chapter thing it's got goin on is pretty ridiculous. That and Steel Ball Run I think is still being updated, though I don't know where it's on right now.
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is bad ass!

royaljokar wrote:Another good Manga to start is The Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer and The World God Only Knows.
I'm not a fan of Biscuit Hammer, but I love The World God Only Knows.
xaeroe
xaeroe
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:13 am

xaeroe wrote:
Lost wrote:really i thought there was only one butler and two suzumiyas
Second season of Hayate had 25 Episodes, and theres a Haruhi movie.
o a movie!

Last edited by Lost on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Lost
Lost
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post  xaeroe Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Lost wrote:
xaeroe wrote:
Lost wrote:really i thought there was only one butler and two suzumiyas
Second season of Hayate had 25 Episodes, and theres a Haruhi movie.
a movie!
Yes...a movie, it's based off my favorite one of the Haruhi novels too. Lets try to keep the posts at 3 or more words...
xaeroe
xaeroe
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Lost Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 am

there fixed it...the second season and the movie are they actually good so i can see the second season and movie
Lost
Lost
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post  xaeroe Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Lost wrote:there fixed it...the second season and the movie are they actually good so i can see the second season and movie
The second season was ok, it had the annoying endless 8 episodes though. The movie is pretty badass.
xaeroe
xaeroe
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum