Turbo Pack 5 Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  bestt101 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 pm

http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?p=5417

Discuss.

ULTIMATE RARE (1):
Colossal Fighter

ULTRA RARE (1):
Dark Hole

SUPER RARES (4):
Gladiator Beast Laquari
Snowman Eater
Six Samurai United
Spell-Shattering Arrow

RARES (6):
Puppet Plant
Wulf, Lightsworn Beast
Cyber Eltanin
Torrential Tribute
Escape from the Dark Dimension
Zoma the Spirit

COMMONS (9):
Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands
Abyssal Kingshark
Spirit of the Six Samurai
Black Salvo
Darkness Neosphere
Miracle Fusion
Shield Crush
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Royal Command


Last edited by bestt101 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________


PS3 Tag: Shift101
avatar
bestt101
noob
noob

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 37
Location : Rio Grande Valley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  Great_Saiyaman_Green on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Ullti colossal ok kool super samurais united awesome but COMMON miracle fusion holy SHIT
avatar
Great_Saiyaman_Green
fugly
fugly

Posts : 17
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 25
Location : Wouldnt u like to know

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  MasterPib on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 pm

Snow man! Snow man! Snow man! Snow man!
avatar
MasterPib
noob
noob

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  bestt101 on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Dark Hole ULTRA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

_________________


PS3 Tag: Shift101
avatar
bestt101
noob
noob

Posts : 156
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 37
Location : Rio Grande Valley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  MasterPib on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:17 pm

That's a given though, EVERYBODY would want that
avatar
MasterPib
noob
noob

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  xaeroe on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:51 am

I was like "meh" then I saw the common Miracle Fusion and raged.

_________________

Jibun wo shinjiru ore wo shinji ro! omae wo shinji ru ore wo shinji ro!
PSN: xaeroe1, xEpic_Fail_Guy
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 29
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  liloso on Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:13 pm

c fighter is beast

liloso
fugly
fugly

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  xaeroe on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:27 am

liloso wrote:c fighter is beast
I think they could've picked something better.

_________________

Jibun wo shinjiru ore wo shinji ro! omae wo shinji ru ore wo shinji ro!
PSN: xaeroe1, xEpic_Fail_Guy
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 29
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  liloso on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:36 pm

xaeroe wrote:
liloso wrote:c fighter is beast
I think they could've picked something better.

something better? dude thats a very good card.
it helped me take up tyanniel n darkarmed then swing directly for lp damage

wats better than being able to take out both of those boss monster with one stone?


liloso
fugly
fugly

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  xaeroe on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 pm

liloso wrote:
xaeroe wrote:
liloso wrote:c fighter is beast
I think they could've picked something better.

something better? dude thats a very good card.
it helped me take up tyanniel n darkarmed then swing directly for lp damage

wats better than being able to take out both of those boss monster with one stone?

I'm not saying the card is bad, I'm just saying it shouldn't have been a ultimate. Dark Hole would've been a better ultimate for example...why would they pick colossal fighter? doesn't make sense to me. You know what, never mind, I've just realized that nearly all the ultimates were bad choices.

_________________

Jibun wo shinjiru ore wo shinji ro! omae wo shinji ru ore wo shinji ro!
PSN: xaeroe1, xEpic_Fail_Guy
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 29
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  liloso on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 pm

xaeroe wrote:
liloso wrote:
xaeroe wrote:
liloso wrote:c fighter is beast
I think they could've picked something better.

something better? dude thats a very good card.
it helped me take up tyanniel n darkarmed then swing directly for lp damage

wats better than being able to take out both of those boss monster with one stone?

I'm not saying the card is bad, I'm just saying it shouldn't have been a ultimate. Dark Hole would've been a better ultimate for example...why would they pick colossal fighter? doesn't make sense to me. You know what, never mind, I've just realized that nearly all the ultimates were bad choices.

wow caius judgement n c fighters were bad choices

dude caius is splashed in everything now at days

judgement is a boss of lightsworn

c fighter wins games enough said

dark hole ulti be a waste i mean id rather just get it common its not that badass

liloso
fugly
fugly

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  xaeroe on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:06 am

liloso wrote:

wow caius judgement n c fighters were bad choices

dude caius is splashed in everything now at days

judgement is a boss of lightsworn

c fighter wins games enough said

dark hole ulti be a waste i mean id rather just get it common its not that badass
Caius wasn't shit when it came out, now it will seem like a good choice. JD isn't shit anymore, no one wanted to pack him anyways it was all about Doom Cal, and dark hole will own your colossal.

_________________

Jibun wo shinjiru ore wo shinji ro! omae wo shinji ru ore wo shinji ro!
PSN: xaeroe1, xEpic_Fail_Guy
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 29
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  liloso on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:58 am

xaeroe wrote:
liloso wrote:

wow caius judgement n c fighters were bad choices

dude caius is splashed in everything now at days

judgement is a boss of lightsworn

c fighter wins games enough said

dark hole ulti be a waste i mean id rather just get it common its not that badass
Caius wasn't shit when it came out, now it will seem like a good choice. JD isn't shit anymore, no one wanted to pack him anyways it was all about Doom Cal, and dark hole will own your colossal.

is that y caius was worth 80 ulti?
jd isnt shit cuz their is no good ls players. in japan ls r still winning tourneys
n if u put it that way my body would own dark hole. should we make my body ulti?

liloso
fugly
fugly

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  xaeroe on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:46 pm

liloso wrote:
is that y caius was worth 80 ulti?
jd isnt shit cuz their is no good ls players. in japan ls r still winning tourneys
n if u put it that way my body would own dark hole. should we make my body ulti?
Actually, My Body Ultimate would be pretty badass, but it already came out gold so eff it. 7 Tools ultimate would be awesome...
We don't live in Japan, I wish I did though, they have a different meta, and at the moment, different rules.
As far as I'm concerned they should print 2 things in turbo packs, good commons and silvers holo, which is what they usually do anyways, and hard to get cards. None of the Ultimates have fit that criteria, so fuck them. Yet all the Ultras meet this, except for Dark Grepher wtf was up with that.
Thanks for arguing with me, it's fun.


Last edited by xaeroe on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________

Jibun wo shinjiru ore wo shinji ro! omae wo shinji ru ore wo shinji ro!
PSN: xaeroe1, xEpic_Fail_Guy
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 29
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  liloso on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:39 pm

xaeroe wrote:
liloso wrote:
is that y caius was worth 80 ulti?
jd isnt shit cuz their is no good ls players. in japan ls r still winning tourneys
n if u put it that way my body would own dark hole. should we make my body ulti?
Actually, My Body Ultimate would be pretty badass, but it already came out gold so eff it. 7 Tools ultimate would be awesome...
We don't live in Japan, I wish I did though, they have a different meta, and at the moment, different rules.
As far as I'm concerned they should print 2 things in turbo packs, good commons and silvers holo, which is what they usually do anyways, and hard to get cards. None of the Ultimates have fit that criteria, so fuck them. Yet all the Ultras meet this, except for Dark Grepher wtf was up with that.
Thanks for arguing with me, it's fun.

ur welcome :p

liloso
fugly
fugly

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-04-18
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Turbo Pack 5 Info

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum