PSN Store error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PSN Store error

Post  x999PhoenixDown on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:21 pm

So i keep getting an error when I try to access the PSN store... You guys know why? Does it have to do with the First Strike DLC?
avatar
x999PhoenixDown
noob
noob

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  xaeroe on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:22 pm

x999PhoenixDown wrote:So i keep getting an error when I try to access the PSN store... You guys know why? Does it have to do with the First Strike DLC?
Yes everyone is trying to get on at the same time. Keep trying I got in eventually.
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  x999PhoenixDown on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:25 pm

Alright then, Ill keep trying :/
avatar
x999PhoenixDown
noob
noob

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  xaeroe on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:29 pm

I just finished installing, so i'll see you guys online.
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  x999PhoenixDown on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Error, Error Everywhere
avatar
x999PhoenixDown
noob
noob

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  xaeroe on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 pm

It took like 45 minutes for me to get onto the Playstation Store.
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  x999PhoenixDown on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 pm

xaeroe wrote:It took like 45 minutes for me to get onto the Playstation Store.

Wow...I think ima just give up

Ok I managed to access the store, but it won't let me buy shit!!
avatar
x999PhoenixDown
noob
noob

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  DrMaxis on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Yeah I Had That Problem!
avatar
DrMaxis
noob
noob

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  xaeroe on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Keep trying James Earl Jones
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  x999PhoenixDown on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:39 pm

The PlayStation Network is currently down on Thursday, March 3, 2011.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

During this time you may:
Not be able to access the PlayStation®Store
Have difficulty signing in to the PlayStation®Network
Not be able to play online games
See a maintenance page when attempting to access the PlayStation®Network

Note: When you log into the PlayStation Network, a message may appear which states, "the PlayStation Network has been suspended". This does not mean that your account has been suspended; it simply means the PlayStation Network has been taken offline. Please wait until the maintenance window has passed before attempting to connect to the PlayStation Network again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.


Really Sony?
avatar
x999PhoenixDown
noob
noob

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  Wack on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 pm

x999PhoenixDown wrote:The PlayStation Network is currently down on Thursday, March 3, 2011.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

During this time you may:
Not be able to access the PlayStation®Store
Have difficulty signing in to the PlayStation®Network
Not be able to play online games
See a maintenance page when attempting to access the PlayStation®Network

Note: When you log into the PlayStation Network, a message may appear which states, "the PlayStation Network has been suspended". This does not mean that your account has been suspended; it simply means the PlayStation Network has been taken offline. Please wait until the maintenance window has passed before attempting to connect to the PlayStation Network again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.


Really Sony?

looks liek someone got TQed....oh wait this is Sony, wtf is going on here??

_________________
Los Conquistadores
PS3 wiiggels
Have you ever had to go gay to prove your heterosexuality?
avatar
Wack
Admin

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 30
Location : The Internets

View user profile http://theshoup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  xaeroe on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:39 pm

The maps sucked any ways. Except for Ascension, but montes is being a douche and didn't want to play with me.
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  x999PhoenixDown on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:06 pm

xaeroe wrote:The maps sucked any ways. Except for Ascension, but montes is being a douche and didn't want to play with me.

Lol sorry, but I agree they do kinda suck, and Ascension was beast as expected...
avatar
x999PhoenixDown
noob
noob

Posts : 101
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  xaeroe on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:10 pm

x999PhoenixDown wrote:
xaeroe wrote:The maps sucked any ways. Except for Ascension, but montes is being a douche and didn't want to play with me.

Lol sorry, but I agree they do kinda suck, and Ascension was beast as expected...
Douche.
I already memorized Ascension, it's pretty fucking huge.
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  Lost on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

Xbox four da whin Embarassed
avatar
Lost
noob
noob

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-04
Age : 27
Location : On your moms :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  xaeroe on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Lost wrote:Xbox four da whin :oops:
I rather have a day with no PSN than fucking pay for it.

_________________

Jibun wo shinjiru ore wo shinji ro! omae wo shinji ru ore wo shinji ro!
PSN: xaeroe1, xEpic_Fail_Guy
avatar
xaeroe
noob
noob

Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-03-02
Age : 28
Location : Internet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PSN Store error

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum